Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Clouds In My Coffee, Clouds In My Coffee, Clouds In My Coffee
(I cannot get this song out of my head)

I finally feel recovered from the weekend and feeling good. I have finally found an apartment to move into and I'm so excited. It's amazing! Over and beyond what I could have imagined. It's 2 bedrooms, kitchen, dinet(sp?), living room. Too cute and all for just $275/month. Also the last tenants who lived there painted and they did a great job. The colors are good and easy to work with. I'm so greatful for color! The apartment is close to downtown Anniston. Some (Mike) might say it's not too safe, but we've asked around and everyone in the building feels safe and there has been no riff raff hangin round, so I think it will be all good.

It was and is really important for me to live somewhere where the environment is welcoming to others and that there is enough space for people to come over hang out, stay over..whatever. I'm grateful for the space and the cost of it all. God is so good to provide!

No comments: