Monday, September 24, 2007

Saturdays...ahh

This past Saturday was the first Saturday in a long time where I was able to sleep in, wake up and pretty much do what I wanted. I did some laundry, worked on a filing project while watching a movie. It was very relaxing. I was able to finish my projects and went to B'ham shopping for the afternoon with Mike. It was a lot of fun. I forget how great it is not to have something scheduled every day of the week. Ahhh rest...what a beautiful thing. Sometimes I forget that physical rest is a spiritual thing. God designed us to need rest and we function and do better when we have it.

Oh and I've got 1 Christmas present done for the season. Just about 20 more to go. I'm already a lot further ahead then I was last year. Yay! Go Me! = ) I'm trying to get better about buying gifts in advanced. I always seem to wait to the last minute...partially b/c i never know what to get them.

No comments: