Monday, September 17, 2007

Your So Vain...

The youth girls overnight party was a blast. I have not laughed that hard since...I was a youth. I spent most of the night laughing then crying then laughing. We didn't go to sleep until around 3:30 so I was past the point of delirium.

We had a great night of DDR (dance dance revolution) which we all now affectionately call Prance Prance Revolution thanks to Bethany Blair who doesn't necessarily dance, but prances. We also had a great round or two of Karaoke, with the hit song Your So Vain and Spin Me Round. Really, what more could you ask for.



We also had plenty of junk food which the girls who are all like little toothpicks inhaled while Bethany and I felt sick to our stomaches realizing we could not intake as much sugar as we once could.









Bethany and I passed along a youth group tradition/initiation that Bethany's mom started with us. There's nothing better then passin' down a little tradition, dancing, singing, eating till your sick, laughing till your crying and then crashing right where you are and waking up in the same position because you were too tired to move.

All n' all I'm pretty sure everyone had a great time. At least Bethany and I know we had a blast. If anything, we girls have learned to Be The Star You Are (inside joke...sorry).

I'm honestly still recovering from the lack of sleep, then getting too much sleep with the 2 naps on Saturday, then the oversleeping on Sunday morning. I'm sure I'll recover and be back to normal sometime this week.

No comments: