Friday, September 14, 2007

Food (sigh)

I cannot remember the last time I forgot to eat. I Love food. Today I've been pretty busy and absorbed in what I'm doing at work, but I've never forgotten to eat. Today I did. It's 2:30 and I decided I needed to take a break and decided it was pointless to go to lunch now and that I might as well leave at 4:00 instead of going on lunch. However, now that I figured out that I forgot lunch all I can think about is Mexican food. Yummy. Some Caso, ohh the speedy gonzales.... I'm officially drooling. = P

Tonight I have the Youth Girls spend the night party. I'm mentally trying to prepare myself for it. The girls are great though. It's going to be a night of DDR, Karaoke, pedicures and manicures, girlie movies and eating junk. Really, I guess how much do I really need to prepare for that. One of the girls Alexis (whom I love) always says my name dramatically drawn out (AaaMmmIiiEee) b/c I tend to emabarrass her unintentionally. It's pretty funny b/c once I know what I'm saying is making her raise her eyebrows and say (Amie) I just feed off of it and continue.

No comments: